NJMCDirect is an Online Ticket Payment website that can provide you NJ Ticket Prefix Code and with the very same code, you will be able to free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines.
Normally, even though you do it accidentally, you would need to stand in long queues for paying the NJ Ticket fines in a Court. But, with this online portal you can simply visit the NJMCDirect site to avoid standing in long queues.
The main website of NJMCDirect is www.NJMCDirect.com. With this, it becomes easier to pay the fines since you can avoid visiting the court. This will save a lot of your time. You can easily use this portal from anywhere.
You can make the payment online, the transactions are also way too quick and secure.
Be sure to pay attention to the steps below to make your payment correctly and avoid losing money. In New Jersey, you can get a traffic ticket for various reasons, such as:
- Running a red light
- Not using a seatbelt
- Using a phone while driving
NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Online – www.NJMCDirect.com
You can access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal. The NJMCDirect Payment process is quite simple and easy. We have provided the steps to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal below.
You can follow these steps to Njmcdirect login Payment Portal:
Open any Browser on your smartphone.
Visit the official website of NJMCDirect
In the website you can find an option which is called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
Click on that option so you can begin the payment process.
There you will be required to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number, and also License Plate Number in the required options.
After you are done, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
There, you will find two options-1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2.Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
You will need to choose one option as per your requirement.
The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will begin the payment process.
You will need to pay the ticket fine using your Credit card or Debit Card (VISA or MasterCard).
You can also be able to check the transaction details at NJMCDirect. This website will have all the information that is related to your transaction for a period of around 90 days. If you are not being able to find any information or if you are facing any trouble while doing the payment, you may immediately contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
Speed Limit Violation Fees in NJ
|Miles Per Hour
NJMCDirect Pay – What are the things you will need?
If you want to use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code to pay the fine online you will need a few things. You have to prepare these things before you use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
Here are the things that you will need in order to pay the NJMCDirect ticket at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
1.Njmcdirect Payment Hours of Operation –
Well, we all know this is an easy way to pay NJ Ticket fines through this online Payment website, but you also need to know the website’s hours of operation. However, keep in mind that NJMC Portal provides its services at some particular times. By this it means that it is not available for 24 hours and because of that you cannot access this site at any time.
2. Here are the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation-From Monday to Thursday, you can use this website from 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM. On Friday, you can use the website from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM And on Saturday, the payment process begins usually from 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM. And, on Sunday, you can do the payment from 1 PM to 11.45 PM.
3. Traffic Ticket –
Well, it is quite necessary to have a parking or traffic ticket with you because it can be used as a proof and also it must be legal. Whenever you attempt a traffic violation, the officers give you that ticket. The ticket has the Court ID and Ticket Number on it and also the type of traffic violation that was done by you will also be mentioned on the ticket. Without this ticket, you won’t be able to complete the payment process.
4. License Plate Number – You will also need the License Plate Number which you can easily find on your driving license. License Plate Number is usually available under the vehicle information.
5. Any smartphone Device or a PC or Laptop with Internet access.
6. Credit Card – As you will be paying the fines through www.NJMCDirect.com website, it is usual that the payment is in online mode. And normally for online payment, you will need a credit card or debit card. You can use MasterCard and VISA Card for this purpose also.
You need to make sure that you must keep a note of the time schedule of NJMCDirect payment. And, also keep in mind that you need to pay your fines before the due date in order to avoid the extra charge.
NJMC Direct Payment Portal – Advantages
- Quick – This online payment portal offers a quick way of transaction. You will need only a few minutes of time for processing the payment. It is a very quick way when compared with manual payment.
- Convenient – It provides convenience to all the users by the effective payment method. And also you don’t need to visit the NJM court personally. You will only have to pay an extra $1 to $4 for all the transactions, which is known as surcharge and is actually quite cheap and affordable.
- Safe – This portal is totally safe. It keeps the information confidential – all your payment and traffic violations along with your personal information are safe. New Jersey Court provides high quality of security. No one can access your information except the New Jersey Court Employees.
(Point to be noted) – A surcharge is known to be an extra charge that is added on to the stated price of goods or services. It can also be added to an existing tax.
DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) imposed surcharges can be quite challenging to deal with. But there is an easy way to pay them which is online.
How do DMV Surcharges Work in New Jersey: Download a surcharge brochure
Before paying any surcharge, it is important that you completely understand what it is. DMV charges are imposed when you break a traffic rule And when you do that, a ticket will be issued to you. At the very same time, a number of points will be added to your driving license. When these points exceed over six over a time of three years, then a fine of $100 will be charged annually for the next three years. And also, for every extra point over six, an additional charge of $25 will be added.
Some other DMV charges imposed are as follows:
1.Driving an uninsured vehicle can charge a surcharge of $250 annually
2. Surcharge for a suspended driving license is $250 annually.
3.Driving a vehicle with no driving license can generate a surcharge of $100
The Methods to Pay Your NJSurcharge in New Jersey:-
These are some methods to pay your NJsurcharge which are as follows:
- You can use your credit cards to pay online by simply visiting the official NJ surcharge website – www.njsurcharge.com.
- You can call an official NJ toll free number (844)424-6829 and pay by using your ATM card.
- Direct payment through the Western Union Money Transfer office in the USA.
Do you feel like you are Not Guilty in NJMC?
Getting a parking ticket is quite common in everyone’s life. It happens to everyone. Most of the people tend to pay their ticket and ignore the matter behind it. But, people feel that they are not guilty of it. They think they have been wrongly accused when they receive a parking ticket and they wish to plead guilty, which is justifiable. When something like this happens, they wish to fight their case for this offense they feel they are not guilty of. There is also a process to do this.
So, we have talked about NJMCDirect in detail above. We hope it was helpful to you in any possible way. You can easily follow the steps mentioned above to use NJMCDirect without any kind of trouble.